Our benefits speak for themselves.
As an owner-managed, medium-sized company with short decision paths and a specialism in precision, all our customers across Europe benefit from the advantages of working with a responsible and fair partner.
- We assist you in choosing the ideal material for your application
- We provide you design aid when optimising the production of laser-cut parts
- We only process top-quality materials that are also suitable for permanently elastic springs
- Our extensive stock volumes ensure maximum delivery reliability for small and large order quantities
- The wide choice of materials covers all standard applications
- We deliver more than 900 articles from stock
- Large stock volumes for maximum delivery reliability for small and large order quantities
- Quick delivery for standard products; even same-day delivery for small orders
- We don't have a minimum order value
- Narrow thickness tolerances and a whole host of intermediate thicknesses for 1.1274 and 1.4310 for measuring and levelling small gaps (precision gauge strip and shim parts)
- All dimensions available with factory certificate on request (for standard products of a thickness of up to 150 mm, the batch number is printed on the material and on the label)
- Test certificates can also be issued retrospectively
- Special widths are available in alloys 1.0330, 1.1274, 1.4310, 1.4404 hard, 1.4031 and 2.0321 in thicknesses from 0.10–1.0 mm and widths from 10–300 mm (in material 1.4310 a width of up to 1000 mm possible on request)
- Our laser-cut parts are available in all dimensions (except for a thickness of 0.003 mm)
- Our laser-cut part delivery also includes flat-grinding, edging and laser-marking
- Our products are affordable – compare them and see!