Strips can be specially cut to the width that you require. Carbon steels and brass can be delivered in the width required up to 300 mm.
Stainless steel strips are generally available up to a width of 300 mm. Strips can be produced in widths up to 600 mm and in thicknesses up to 1.00 mm in material 1.4310.
Deburred and rounded edges are available at an additional charge.
The minimum length is 50 metres; for strips thicker than 0.80 mm, shorter lengths are also available.
Please provide the following information in your enquiry:
- Material and tensile strength or Rockwell hardness (see hardness table)
- Material thickness and thickness tolerance
- Width and width tolerances
- For formats: length and quantity
- For strips: weight or metres
Please be aware that for small quantities it may make more sense to achieve the desired width using laser cutting rather than by slitting strip steel.